There are a number of streaming video services out there, so many that it can be hard to choose which one is the right one for you. While many are quite affordable, it’s always good to save a little money, and who doesn’t like free stuff? Thankfully, many streaming services offer free trials that allow full or near full access to all their content. While many will revert to paid subscriptions when the trial period ends, all of the following allow users to cancel their subscription early and still allow you to watch content for free for the remainder of the trial period.
· Sling TV – One of the most affordable streaming TV services at $30/mo, new users can sign up for a free 3 day trial which gives you enough time to check out all their channels
· Hulu – A popular streaming service comparable to Netflix, new users can sign up for a free month of Hulu, or a free week of Hulu’s Live TV package
· Amazon Prime Video – If you are already an Amazon Prime subscriber, congrats, you already have Prime Video. If you don’t you can still sign up for a 30-day free trial
· HBO Max – HBO’s new streaming service is currently offering a free 7-day trial that is compatible with a multitude of devices
· AT&T TV Now – Thankfully you don’t need to be an AT&T customer to enjoy their video streaming service, which comes with a free 7-day trial that includes HBO Max as well
· Netflix – For many this is the service that started it all, and it still makes it easy to subscribe to with a free 30-day trial for new users
· Funimation – One of the most popular anime streaming services out there also offers users a free 7-day trial of its premium services